Sunday, March 21, 2021

First Day of Spring


Saturday March 20, 2021

This is probably most RV couples, at least Jim and I 
The pill bottles and cross Nan made, was shopping too.

Today I was up way before first light. It Was before 7 am. Drank some coffee then snuck upstairs to get ready. I left about 8:40 am Jim was just waking up. Said bye and put all my wears in the golf cart went up to just outside the meeting house. Most of the crafting ladies come  and a few others, we all set up.
The man standing, is the painter that did Manatee 
He is talking to Betty, she did the cards I bought above.
My recycle plastic shopping bags I make in bottom                                              right corner.
 I was able to sit next to Nan, we got to chat alot, such a sweet lady. Was so nice to talk to all the campers too.  Was a cool morning but beautiful. We sold till noon. I got a few more cards from the other lady who makes them. Got a few things from Nan too. As I said above. The guy who did the painting I got for my MIL of the Manatees was there too, he sold at least 3 more of them. 
At noon I packed up, I texted Jim I was about to leave and got back to the fifth wheel, he put everything in the truck. We had a quick lunch of the rest of the chicken patties from last night, and the tortellini salad and baked beans from our dinner party with Candy and Mike. 
 Then we got ready and went over to the SKP park for their yard sale. They had a sign out by the road people could see us there was a lot of outside traffic too I think. People there were really funny, one lady came up to Marcia and I and said " hello I don't know you. " Everyone knows everyone and a stranger sticks out like crazy. We had a long chat with this lady that was so funny. She said before they RVed they lived in a sailboat for 16 yeats. She said now what she would like to find is a young guy with a really nice sailboat alot of money, and like chubby old lady. She was so funny. Marcia's friend was there we all were chatting she's a massage therapist. Marcia hurt her shoulder and she called her friend and ask her to come  she was sending her a plane ticket to massage her shoulder pain away. She is from Missouri, and kind of thinking about going full-time, trying to figure out how she could Finance her way doing massages. I told her to talk to some of the residents here if they would pay for that service. The funny lady I just spoke about thought it was a fabulous idea.
I took a walk around everything and saw an IP air fryer lid. I was thinking about it, have always wanted one. Was telling Jim. Then I saw this lady carrying part of it to the check out line, then saw her hubby carrying the rest. The lady that we met the other day Jan, was trying to explain what it was and how to use it. I heard her say that you need the main instant pot to for it to work, by then I had walked over there was listening. And he kept trying to walk away towards the direction it was, seemingly to put it back. I thought to myself if he wants it, it wasn't meant to be, but when I saw him doing that. I asked him if he wanted it, he said no he needs to get an instant pot first, and I said just keep it here and then I ended up buying it. I heard her say it was only $20. Woohoo I have an air fryer lid.
It was brand new, had the instruction books too.
Jeff talked to Jim for a few minutes he was on a break from a class he was taking online. 
We said our goodbyes might see each other one more time before we both leave Florida. The last-minute some lady came over and bought two of my baby blankets oh, hooray. We packed up and headed back to the RV. Then I put yellow rice in the instant pot, got a few things out of the freezer out front, then we took a golf cart ride. We came home and I heated up some pork in the instant pot. I steamed off the rest of the green beans in the microwave. I made a chocolate chip zucchini brownie Sunday with ice cream strawberries and topping for dessert . Then I washed up the dishes and get ready to go up to the meeting house for meat bingo.
The room got pretty full, was pricey to pay $ 13.00 each person to play, for 8 games total was fun, and good brain exercise trying to find all numbers called while checking one page with 3 cards on it, but we did not win AT all. 
They call this room meeting house  MH
Got home about 8:30 Watched TV small snack, bed. Long long day, SOooo F U N.

1 comment:

  1. I had gone a few times with Len's mother to play bingo. We would go 7 days a week, twice on Wednesdays. She would get 12 cards, I would get 4. She would stamp her cards then reach over and do mine. Fast!

    She would never say she lost. We always heard how she ALMOST won.

    Looking forward to your visit. We had two boondockers over the weekend. One left Saturday, another yesterday. Another arrives today. I blocked out the dates you will be here.

    ReplyDelete