Monday, March 29, 2021

A little Rain, chilling, grilling, pool and a fire

Monday March 29, 2021

Can't believe the month is almost over. 
Jim's turn, he was up first this morning. I got up around 8 a.m. We spent the day not doing much. We had the TV on, had a little bit of rain in the morning. I was crouching alot today.
Jim had rest beef noodle soup, have 2 servings in the freezer. I had the last quesadilla and we shared more carrot cake. Jim went for a golf cart ride. He said he saw the 2 baby redheaded sand crane they were so big. Hope we can find then again.
Today I was able to  watch some of my shows and get them out of my DVR. 
Trying to think of what to make for dinner is worst then just making it.  Thought of ordering pizza.  
I said I was  going to go to the pool. Was nice and warm, relaxing. Then 3 teen boys went in with  one teen  girl. I waited till they got out of the hot tub. Before I got in. Was there almost an hour. I took a quick shower up there. Was alot cooler out today, about 83. 
When I got home Jim was sitting out. Said he almost ordered food to be delivered, would have been expensive I'm glad he didn't. And 45 minute wait. I said we could  WELL he could grill burgers. He grilled some seasoned zucchini planks too. I steamed some broccoli and green beans. Put a piece of butternut squash in the IP. Then I put in pan and sauteed it with butter and cinnamon orange juice and little brown sugar. Just till it starts to caramelize. So good like dessert, but Jim's won't eat it. Ok more for me. Was a great dinner, for a quick last minute dinner. I took more stuff out of the freezer too for tomorrow.
After we ate Jim went out to have a fire, he had prepared it last night but never lit it cause he thought it was to windy last night. But tonight it was not as bad. He was out till after 11:30. I almost always can tell who he is talking to by the way he talks,. Its been 42 years, I know the guy. 
I watched recorded American Idol while crouching.
Jim went to bed first. 
End day with beautiful sunset picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment