Friday, March 19, 2021

Relaxing Day

Relaxing Day

Thursday March 19, 2021

I was up first this morning, Jim got up really late today. I made him breakfast, I had eating my oatmeal already.
 Today we did a whole lot of nothing, and it was Relaxing and FUN. I wanted to go to a talk on  Financial Security, at 2, I didn't make it, saw later on there activity board it was canceled, don't know why.
Later in the day I made my tortellini with grilled vegetables for our dinner party tomorrow. I chopped up my last two zucchini and made  little mini zucchini pies. Manly for tomorrow,  I pan-fried 3 for tonight. I had boneless skinless chicken thighs for him to grill for dinner, I asked how I could make them, he said let's put barbecue sauce on them oh, such a good idea they were fantastic. We had a little bit of the tortellini salad to try it, and the little zucchini pan fried cakes, homemade applesauce, broccoli, fresh tomato slices. I accidentally bought dark chocolate pancake mix. So for dessert I made us two chocolate pancakes with ice cream strawberries and Topping.

Wanted to go to the pool after dinner, very hot today, but extra windy. Time got away from me and I never made it there either. I told Jim how can we not do anything all day, and then run out of time to do the one thing that I wanted to do.
 Later Jim watched hockey on  his phone, I decided to take a walk around the park, sat on the swing in front of the building. Was dark till I got back. Saw this cute little camper on my walk. Took a shower till hockey is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment