Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wauchula Italian Restaurant

Wauchula Italian Restaurant 

Tuesday March 16, 2021

Jim was up first this morning and turned on the pre-made coffee pot. After breakfast we took a golf cart ride. Then we got ready for a day of fun. First we took a drive into Wauchula to go to our favorite Italian restaurant here Giovanni's Main Street Kitchen.
 Jim had sweet Italian sausage with onions and peppers, I had spinach ravioli only ate one. He ate one too.  We ordered a small pizza for an appetizer.
I think he was making ours here, everyone inside had food already. 
  Took 4 slices home, and she brought us a basket of garlic bread, we bought 3 of those home. I brought three raviolis home also. Dinner for tomorrow. Then we shared dessert a mini cannoli, and tiramisu. 
Then we went to Walmart saw some pretty orange flowers I wanted to get but did not. 
Then we went back to the produce stand, they had firewood Jim bought 22 pieces for $20. 
Then I got some produce more strawberries, mini new red potatoes, oranges, tomatoes. We checked on the pork barbecue we want for tomorrow but they were sold out,  only had brisket left. We will be back. 

Then we went to the Dollar Store we found really nice solar lights there last year oh, not so much this year. Only bought TP. 
Then we went to Save-A-Lot all I could find that I wanted was chicken, bananas, and provolone cheese. 
Then we came back to the fifth wheel and took a ride in the golf cart. Sat out under the awning thinking about what to make for dinner later. Nan and Eddie stopped by in their golf cart, we met her last year with Bonnie and she goes up and crafts when I do too. They're from Virginia and have a very cool southern accent.
 After they left I made salads with chicken for dinner. I went and bought a painting for my mother-in-law, as a remembrance gift of our trip. Didn't take a picture of it yet.
Byron called and Jim chatted with him for a while. Came in when the mosquitoes started getting him I washed a big pile of dishes we watch some TV before bed, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment