Sunday, March 14, 2021

Yard Sales, and Entertaining

Yard Sales and Entertaining 

Saturday March 13, 2021

This morning I wanted to get up earlier, they are doing yard sale at your site from 9 a.m. to 3:30. Jim got up right after I did and he helped me set up our picnic table by the road with my crochet recycled plastic shopping bags, 6 baby blankets, and dishcloths.  I  ate breakfast outside, Jim went up for the pancake breakfast brought home three huge pancakes and I made him two eggs to go with it. He was a happy camper after that. 

While I was selling Jim finished the 3rd project I wanted to get done here. He fixed the Boo Boo as we call it. He kissed a retaining wall a board, protecting the Sand Dune in Myrtle beach long time ago. We didn't even know it, I guy couldn't wait to catch up and tell us.
It took us forever but we were quoted 1500 to fix.
Not to bad, cheap and we are very happy with it, YEA it's DONE. 

We had a lovely day sitting out under the front hitch of the RV in the shade. Sold a few things chatted with a lot of nice people. I made salads for lunch with chicken. Around 3:30 we put everything away and Jim started grilling vegetables for our dinner party tonight with Marsha and Jeff. Full-time rvers we met in Arizona at The Bash. 

He grilled zucchini, onions and peppers little new potatoes, carrots., green beans. She was bringing stuff for BLTs, Jim grilled three burgers to kick them up a notch. She brought fresh strawberries and we had a fresh pineapple. I made almond flour chocolate chip cookies. Made a lovely meal together, Jim made a fire before they got here at 5. 
Today was the first time that they ever came in and saw our FW.
After dinner I took Marsha around the campground in the golf cart for a ride. They were never here before. They left around 8:30 I came in washed up dishes Jim took care of the fire and put everything away. What a wonderful day it was Entertaining 

1 comment:

  1. Those veggies look wonderful. You gave me a great idea. Terri flies in today. Picking her up in Birmingham around 3. She said she would be starving as she has only a 50 minutes layoff in Chicago. So it will be out to dinner. But tomorrow...... I bought 2 small bunches of asparagus this morning. They will do real well on the grill tomorrow. And that means Leonard will be cooking. That and a nice chicken on the rotisserie.

    ReplyDelete