Friday, March 19, 2021

Day of Entertaining

Day of Entertaining 

Friday March 19, 2021

Today I was up first made coffee. Watch news quietly till Jim got up. 
Last night Mike had texted me,  Candy was not feeling well after her second covid shot. So he questioned whether they were going to make it today.  But around 9:30 he texted me and said she was much better so they planned on arriving close to noon, after he was done with his shuffleboard. So I got ready around 9 ate my oatmeal and went up to see my ladies crafting. We had a nice visit.
From L to R Linda, Deb she made the cards I bought. Sally with head down in the back, Joan,  just met Sandy, both of us like going out to restaurants, especially OakWood  and Nan cute accent from Virginia.
I took a picture of these slippers Linda was working on, what to try to make them too.

Time flew by, went back to FW about 11:30. Jim went to the store to get ice cream, chips, Pepsi and beer.
They arrived just before noon. It had been a long time since they saw our RV.
Candy and I got in the golf cart and went up to the produce and Shopped this is what I bought for $13. A little pricey but good stuff. She bought a few things too. After we got back and put everything away I took her inside the RV and showed her my new shoe cabinet that I like so much. We chatted for a bit then went outside with the guys.

Jim got the grill going and we grilled two burgers for them two turkey burgers for us. She bought some great brioche buns, add sliced tomatoes, chips pickles and onion I heated up the mini zucchini pies, tortellini salad. She made a brownie with peanut butter in it and we had the ice cream he bought we topped with fresh strawberries and whip topping, look very similar to the dessert I made last night with the chocolate pancakes, equally as delicious. We enjoyed our lovely meal together under the awning.
Jim was going to make a fire but it was just too windy. We moved from our dining table, aka picnic table to our comfy lawn chairs sat and talked for hours. We never seem to run out of things to talk about. OH the RV Stories We Share. They packed up and got ready to leave around 5. 
Later I texted Marsha we had made arrangements the other day for me to take some of my crafts my plastic shopping bags, baby blankets in a few of my dish cloths I made. Over to the escapees park where they are, they're having a yard sale Saturday from 1 to 3, she's going to put my stuff to sell with her color street nails Saturday. I will be here with the yard sale here at Peace River starting at 9 I think it goes to three but we won't quite stay that long oh, I'm going to cut out early in go over and do as much of that sale as I can. We ran over to drop it off, we were home before 6:30.
We took a golf cart ride around when we got home.
 Jim grilled a couple chicken patties we had one each and some steamed green beans in a few hush puppies for dinner. Watched a little TV can I cleaned up ALL the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment