Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March 2, 2021



Tuesday March 2, 2021

After breakfast his usually 9:30 mine 10 am. We got ready and decided to go to Ruby Tuesdays, only each had a salad. Didn't want bread or French fries, well Jim did, but we have to cut back, since we will have a little of both for dinner tonight now.

Watched our crane's this morning again, they really only just stay right here.

So on the way to RT Jim was in left lane of a 3 lane road, going to soon make a left turn, into RT going just under speed limit. This guy in a truck behind him beeped at him twice. Then finally went around him, yelling out the window. I couldn't believe it how people act. I asked Jim why, he said why should I get out of his way. To be in such a hurry, I  said he must hate Pa people. I told him if that would have happened to me when I drove the truck by myself, I would have freaked out. I told Jim that guy makes you look so sane, LOL.

When me first left we got a message from Marcia that we met at the Bash in AZ. They also stopped in Pa before we left for Florida, we all went out to lunch together at QT. They are in our area and we made plans to get together for lunch on Thursday. We just have to pick a spot half way between us.

So in Ruby Tuesdays it was packed this time, not like before. So full we had to wait 20 minutes, but instead we sat at the bar right away. And shortly after that another couple sat to the left of us then another to the right. A guy came and stood right next to me waiting for a take out order. I started talking to him. I asked if he lived here, and they were so busy,  he said right around the corner, and they were so busy, he said because they have a few drink and 5.00 burger/ sandwiches specials on Monday. Then I asked what was something fun to do around here, he said Well what was my idea of fun. Well I guess that was hard to answer. I will have to rethink asking that. So when he left  I asked the woman of the  couple to the left of me. I said I guess I should only ask a woman that. Well all 6 of us started talking they were all living in the areas, it was Alot of fun they gave us some good ideas. 
When we left we went to Wal*Mart. Of course a few things that I was looking for they didn't have. We did look at mattress toppers, found a 3 inch one. Decided to try it, Jim got more firewood. 
When we left the sky looking so dark. Shortly after it poured for a good 10 minutes it doesn't really take long for streets to be flooded. We talked about going somewhere else I wanted to go to Save a Lot, he headed back that way. Went along the lake, the water was so choppy and road so flooded. Decided that I didn't really feel like it now. So wet let's just go home. It really brought a cold front and cooled it off. 

We got home Jim took everything in. And got all the water off the golf cart roof. Glad we put the awning in before we left. Jim got my squeegee out and I did the whole RV to dry and clean it off. 
We took the bed apart and put the new topper on.
Jim can't wait, hope we like it.

We took a ride in the golf cart to take the trash out. Saw The Price's she calls my MIL Mom, asked how she is. Said we should get together before we leave again, would love to, we really like them alot.

When we got home we ate our sandwich my leftover wrap from Cody's yesterday and few FF.  ate outside.
We were watching the neighbors behind us. They have  permanent site in a MH and they had a New Cottage by Cedar Creek park model delivered. It was right behind his MH. The guy that delivered it helped them level and put the 6 scissor Jack's down and the steps. They were older and had a hard time getting around. Especially her on steps. All the neighbors came over to check it out. 
It was putting stuff in the car and driving it around. After we ate I went over said Hi. At this point we really only just waved Hi to each other. I said congrats and said if you need some muscle to help carry stuff in I would be more then HAPPY to help them. He said thanks but he was almost done, hard to believe. But he was going to put it in storage and try to sell it for what ever he could get out of it. I said well if you changed your mind let me know if you need any help.

Went back Jim was getting ready to make a fire and watch Hockey outside :)  It was getting cool by now about 70 instead of 88 when we left this late morning. I  went inside watching 2 SNL that I had recorded.

1 comment:

  1. The Ruby Tuesday in town here closed last year not to reopen again. I am so disappointed as I loved their salad bar.

    Can't wait for your visit.

    ReplyDelete