Sunday, March 28, 2021

Stayed home, HOT, a few things Accomplished

Sunday March 28, 2021

This am I was up first and then I made coffee. 
When Jim  got up I made him bacon and egg sandwiches with the nice little yeast rolls from Cody's, I had one at lunch time. I ate my oatmeal. Watched the news. I started doing the rest of the laundry. I started it last night, and forgot about it. Only did one load put in dryer and went to bed last night Jim likes to hear it running. 
I did a load of  wash cloths, put in the dryer, then towels put outside. Very hot and windy today. I did sheets and put behind the towels on the line.
A few RV'S around us left this am. 
We had lunch at 1. I heated up the last of the bbq pork, he made half radishe sandwich Also small bowl of beef noodle soup I made. He loves it. I Had my egg sandwich and we shared the last of the broccoli salad. We had half cookie each. Then I froze 2 containers of soup, the rye bread and some of the sweets including the carrot cake. Jim was outside for awhile in the afternoon.  He came in for lunch. 
Somewhere in there Jim took a shower and I made the bed  nice clean sheets dried outside, Love that.

I changed the polish on my nails. Then he texted me just after I finished that Barbara and Tony were here on there scooters. 
They went over to the winery next door for there weekend fun, tasting whatever they do over there. 
We chatted outside for quite a while very nice. We all enjoyed the view and watched the golfers. If the MH that was three sites away from us  wouldn't have left today he would have gotten hit by one guy. 
When they left was around 5 we had dinner. I made Jim a quesadillas  with onions peppers and fresh corn and black beans. I had my half burger and we shared the fries. 
Then we went for our nightly golf cart ride. When we got back, another RV backed in a few sites down. We put the orange fabric on the seat of the golf cart,  looks nice hope it stays on. 
I vacuumed and mopped the bathroom floor,  put rest of the laundry away, then took shower. Did blog watched some TV I had recorded. Was almost 10 pm by then.

2 comments: