Monday, February 12, 2018

Cape Coral to see cousin Dottie

Sunday January 28, 2018

I was up first today 7:30, yea. Had greek yogurt with my paleo granola. Made eggs later when Jim got up. Got ready to go see Dottie. We were a little early so we stopped at a clothing store beale. Found a lot of things I liked. Got back on the road arrived there at 2:00. Nick and Jenny  also Rick and Gloria were there and Bill, Dottie's boyfriend. And  Frank a friend of Rick's he had a very cool accent I think  he was from  Main. We had a very nice lunch.
It is so sad that I didn't get to see my Aunt Ruth at least one more time, she was my Mothers sister, she passed last year at 86.
Dottie took us on Aunt Ruth's side of the duplex. Was really nice she has it just about ready to rent to a friend for a couple of months.
We wanted to get home before dark so we said our goodbyes to everyone and headed out.
We got home at 6:00 not very hungry had soup and a granola bar.
We watched some Breaking Bad we recorded a few. Had a good night. It started to rain, really rained all night long.


No comments:

Post a Comment