Thursday, February 22, 2018

After Dark and past Curfew

Wednesday February 21, 2018

Today I make smoothies and I had a bowl of cereal. I made Jim a omelet like the good wifey I am. This AM 
my leg hurt, what is going on. So I walked up to line dance. Had a full class, with four guys attending today. Around 12:30 a few people were talking about going back to Clerbrook to Line Dance there too. I said I wish I could go, she said I could. I said I would love to by my leg hurt so much. I felt bad I invited myself along, but they are so nice.

Before I left I took a picture of the snack bar they have here. They serve breakfast and lunch out of here. Reminds me of work at home with the garage doors that lift up.

 So I walked back to Jim. My leg still hurting, Very hot high 88.
Really windy but so beautiful. I had lunch, salad and 1/2 a sandwich. Jim said the electric only went off one time today, that's good. We watched some of the 70's Show, and talked about what we wanted to do the rest of the day.

So we both took quick showers, and headed out to Chili's for early dinner. It was nice we both had a burger. then we went to WalMart* found almost everything we  were looking for. We wanted to get more water, but by now it was dark, I said it was past our curfew. So we said we can go back tomorrow and get some water. When we got home we put everything away. I still had my towels hanging outside. I brought them in we had some ice cream. Watched some TV and called it a night.

1 comment: