Saturday, February 17, 2018

Happy Monday

Monday February 12, 2018

Happy Monday Morning, what a different Monday then we were used to in PA.

When I finally got up I made Paleo Blueberry Pancakes with strawberries, eggs and uncured bacon which is also Paleo.

I worked on blog for a bit. Then we went to Taco Bell for lunch. We just wanted a quick budget friendly meal. They were swamped,
someone called off at the last minute, they said  a manager passed out. They almost gave me a job. We just went with the flow, we are in no rush. They gave all of us waiting a coupon for 2 free tacos for later, anyway it was good.

Then we went to bealls outlet my new favorite store. I wanted a new bathing suit, couldn't find one, what a night mare that was. We did find a wallet for Jim and I found a pare white pants and a top. And I have been wanting a pare of flameless candles. You can set them to turn off after 4 hours. One works one does not. It works you just have to turn it off.  We got a birthday card for our youngest grand daughter she will be 6 at the end of the month. We mailed it with a few little gifts I had for her.

Then off to the spring water self service, filled our jugs and then took a drive around Groveland. Came home put everything away. Jim got a call from his friend back in PA, she needed help with
math homework, she is 11. Her Dad was not home yet, he works with Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment